Take a moment for yourself to relax during your day or simply listen before sleeping!
Rapid Transformational Therapy Top 9 Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take?
2. How does it feel?
The experience feels different for different people. Some people feel a floating sensation, some do not. Others may feel sleepy, some do not. Most people feel relaxed and at ease. What’s most important is to know that how you feel isn’t an indicator of how effective it is. Regardless of what it feels like – it’s working. I promise.
3. Can I get "stuck" in hypnosis?
No! You have complete control the whole time. You can talk, move your body, get a tissue, even get up and leave. If our call gets disconnected you may drift into sleep if you’re really relaxed, but eventually you’ll notice that you’re not hearing my voice and open your eyes.
4. How does it work?
Hypnosis is not magic – it’s science! It works by creating a burst of brain waves that are the same as when you’re in REM. That’s what allows you to access the subconscious mind. It’s very easy and anyone can do it, you’ll see for yourself when you do it too!
5. What if I don't "go deep" enough?
Don’t worry about how deep you go. I want you to forget all about that. It’s really not important. The depth of trance is not linked to results at all. So don’t get stuck on “Am I deep enough?” Just tell yourself the truth – “This is working” and it will absolutely work. Just know that it is effective.
6. What if I think I already know the reasons behind my issue?
What makes RTT amazing is that even if you think you know the reason, you see it in a COMPLETELY new way. That’s what allows you to change the meaning and ultimately, change your beliefs. And for many clients they go back to scenes that are totally different than what they expected. Just relax and trust that your subconscious mind will show you exactly what you need to see.
7. What if I go back to scenes that are painful or scary?
If you go back to scenes from your life that are related to things like sexual or physical abuse, or other trauma, it’s important to remember that you are not reliving that scene, you are simply reviewing it and that you are safe. I will support you and create a safe space for you to express your emotions and heal.
8. When will I start to see changes?
- Immediate: You feel a massive shift right away – immediate changes in your physiology, thoughts and behaviors right in the session.
- Incremental: You see consistent shifts every day, or over time.
- Retroactive: You don’t see the shifts right away and then one day you suddenly look back and see all of the things that are different in your life.